What are good Thailand travel tours?

umerasad

Nov 10, 2018
london
I'm looking to do a 3-4 week trip to Thailand and/or South East Asia around Jan-Feb. I'll either be going alone or with a friend, and would like to do a guided tour for at least the majority of the trip. What are some interesting, safe, and not ridiculously expensive tours? I work in wildlife conservation, so I would really like to do some animal-oriented activities, including visiting the Tiger Temple in Kanchanaburi.

umer

ianm115

Oct 9, 2018
USA
There are several amazing deals on Thailand travel packages this holiday season. I would advise that if you are planning a trip, better browse through a coupon website like Groupon, Ebates, Kiindly, or RetailMeNot before making the bookings. You might end up saving a lot of money.

kedgemor

Feb 4, 2019
San Francisco
There are several car sharing companies that function across the country including downtown areas (usually hardly supported by local transport services). The most obvious possible way to get from one point to another is to get a car. Thailand is a friendly country in that sense. Beware of the fact that not every rental car has a GPS tracker on board (although it has to). If the urgence occurs, you can use the https://us.maptons.com/ service for estimating the distance between localities.